Easy. Quick. No Training Required.
It takes just a few clicks and less than a minute, and you can have as many companies as you want. Watch the video and you’ll see!
If you don’t want the data Excel, you can save the data in many ways:
- a file that can be imported into a business intelligence reporting or analysis tool; or
- into a local database such as SQL Server or MySQL or
- into a database on the cloud using Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud SQL, or Microsoft Azure; or
- a Google Spreadsheet.
How does it work
Even though it’s easy to use, NEXT Analytics has a lot of power built-in. For example,
- Specify a single page, or a group of them. They don’t have to be pages that you administer. They can be competitors or organizations who operate in a market. You can have as many or few as you want.
- If you like the sound of this but need help with configuring or operating your solution, you can consider using our services for a fixed monthly cost of $250/month.
See how it works by watching this short video!