NEXT Analytics offers YouTube minutes watched by device type and operating system
The YouTube Minute Watched by Device Type and OS dashboard by NEXT Analytics lets you organize your YouTube minutes watched analytics by device and operating system (OS).
Are your viewers watching your YouTube content on a game console, tablet, mobile device, tv, or other form? Do people tend to watch more minutes of your YouTube content on one device? This refreshable report will help you see trends so you can create content that is ideal for your most popular device type.
The same is true for the operating system. Do you have YouTube viewers using the Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, Smart TV or other operating system? By using the Minutes Watched by Device Type and OS dashboard, you can easily see which operating system is the most popular for people to view your YouTube content. You can use this information develop content that is ideal for that operating system.
NEXT dashboards are customizable. You can select the timeline to any time period you need—days, weeks, months, even compare two time periods in the same dashboard—and NEXT will fetch your YouTube analytics and organize it into device type and OS. Once you have the data, you can keep the data in the Cloud or in Excel.
This dashboard can be useful for people who:
- have a large viewership of their YouTube content
- have viewers watching videos using different devices
- want to know what device people use to watch their YouTube content
- want to know what operating system people use to watch their YouTube content
- want to know how many minutes people watch their YouTube content
- want to compare minutes viewed with device type and OS over a particular period of time
It’s easy to get started.
Don’t want to download anything?